Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2Jan2007


2Jan2007, originally uploaded by nutmegknitter.

This is a selection of "trinkets" on my kitchen garden window. My watch and rings are there from when I did the dishes. The cootie bug used to be on a keychain - I loved the game when I was little. The teacup and saucer were given to me by my mom who got them as a shower gift, I think. The garlic is starting to sprout which is pretty cool to see green in January in New England. And the card in the background reads "There is a direct correlation between the level of happiness in one's life and the amount of sillines they allow into it." She said. "I know. I've done studies" - I bought the card because of that saying - I thought it summed up a pretty good life philosophy - have a sense of humor!

1 comment:

Jae said...

What a great photo! There is something so inviting about it. The saying is well advised, too.